Boost your skin with a Galvanic Facial at Shape Hair, Beauty & Aesthetics Salon in Teddington
Microcurrent facial treatments are taking the beauty world by storm, thanks to their ability to tackle fine lines and wrinkles and boost sagging skin. Now available at Shape Beauty & Aesthetics salon in Teddington, microcurrent, or galvanic facials use electrity to interact with your facial tissues to promote fresher, younger looking skin. It will effectively give your facial muscles a bit of a work-out.
To find out more about this outstanding non-surgical facelift, call Shape on 0208 977 0262 to book a consultation.
Non-Surgical Facelifts Near Me
What is a galvanic facial?
A galvanic facial uses a gentle electrical current to stimulate your skin cells and soften the skin, leaving it refreshed and rejuventated. The electrical charge is used to push the active ingredients in the products applied to your skin into the deeper, epidermal layers to make them more effective, boosting moisture retention as well as improving blood circulation.
The treatment is painless – you won’t feel anything other than a mild tingling. We can adapt the treatment to your particular skin concerns, including hydration, deep cleansing, pigmentation and anti-aging.
What are the benefits of a galvanic facial?
A Galvanic Facial has numerous benefits. It can:
- Boost product penetration – the negative ions in the galvanic microcurrent interact with the positive ions on the treatment gels we use to push them deeper into the skin for greater benefits including increased moisture retention.
- Brighten dull skin – a deep cleansing galvanic facial will remove all the impurities from your skin as well as boosting oxygen concentration, resulting in a glowing, more youthful looking complexion.
- Promote lymph drainage – the electric currents stimulate the skin and promote lymph drainage, improving the skin’s ability to cleanse itself of harmful toxins.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles – coupled with the products we use, the treatment will tighten your skin, reducing the signs of ageing.
- Calm and relax the skin – a galvanic facial can relax the facial tissues that stiffen as we get older, making our skin rough and prone to wrinkles. When the tissues are relaxed, more oxygen is trasnported to the skin cells, restoring softness and smoothness.
- Tighten sagging skin – the galvanic current passed through your skin will improve the elasticity, tightening it and reducing the signs of ageing.
What conditions can a galvanic facial be used to treat?
A galvanic facial can be adapted for all skin types and is particularly useful for treating:
- Dull, dehydrated skin
- Oily, conjested skin
- Mild Acne
- Aging skin
- Pigmentation problems
- Light scarring and blemishes
Speak to your Shape Aesthetics specialist for information on your particular skin concerns, to find out if a galvanic facial is for you.
How soon will I see results?
A galvanic microcurrent facial will deliver lifting and brightening results immediately. It’s effectively and instant facelift! Your Shape Aesthetics specialist will advise you if further treatments are required to address your particular skin concerns.
Is a microcurrent galvanic facial suitable for everyone?
Although a the treatment is suitable for all skin types, there are certain conditions which mean that a galvanic facial may not be the treatment for you. A galvanic facial will not be suitable if you are:
- Diagnosed with a heart condition
- Have a pace maker
- Suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure or circulatory problems
- Have metal implants in the body
- Have undergone major metal dental work
- Have orthodontic braces fitted.
Is a galvanic facial safe?
Yes, this is a very safe and effective treatment for most people (see exceptions on the list above).
Book a Galvanic Facial at Shape Beauty and Aesthetics Salon in Teddington
For more information or to book a consultation, please call us on 0208 977 0262.