Covid Safety Procedures – What to Expect When You Visit Shape Hair Design in Teddington
Client and team safety has always been a top priority for us at Shape Teddington hairdressers, but we’ve put in place a range of features and procedures designed to keep the risks from Covid 19 to a minimum.
All of the team members here at Shape are fully trained in the necessary social distancing and hygiene requirements and will be working to reassure you and make your visit as pleasant and relaxing as you would expect at our top salon.
The “New Normal” at Shape Hair Salon
You’ll still receive the same fantastic service from your Shape stylist, but you will see fewer other clients when you arrive at the salon. This is because we will be increasing appointment lengths and gaps between client appointments to ensure we maintain the required social distance.
Our team will be wearing masks, visors and gloves for everyone’s protection, and all understand that it’s vitally important that they self isolate at home if they experience any Covid-19 symptoms, know they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus or have been advised to self-isolate by the Test and Trace service.
Likewise, we request that clients DO NOT come to the salon if you are experiencing symptoms, know you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive or have been advised to isolate by the Test & Trace service. In this case, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. It’s important that we all work together to ensure everyone’s safety.
You may choose to wear a mask when you visit the salon. If you do not have one, we have some available for purchase. We have invested in PPE for our team as well as making changes to our procedures in the salon. Here’s a summary of what we are doing to keep you safe during your visit:
- The whole salon will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before opening.
- We are extending our appointment times to allow time for the areas used to be thoroughly disinfected between clients.
- There will be gaps between client appointments to allow time for cleaning and to maintain social distance.
- We will be thoroughly disinfecting all our tools and equipment between each client.
- Appointments must be booked in advance and no walk-ins can be accepted.
- We may contact you for a consultation over the phone beforehand so we can discuss your hair needs and minimise time spent in discussion during your appointment.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival. Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the salon.
- Freshly washed towels and gowns will be offered to every client.
- Magazines will not be available but we will still be offering refreshments.
- To limit numbers, we request that clients come into the salon alone (unless the appointment is for a child or someone who requires a carer).
- We will not be accepting any cash payments, so please be prepared to pay by card.
Thank you for your understanding and support in these matters. We look forward to seeing you soon.